Saturday, February 6, 2010

Brief Report for Today's Game

Since I was mobile around 3 p.m., I was able to watch the game on my laptop past 3 this afternoon to witness the 2nd round game between the UE Red Warriors and the Ateneo Lady Eagles and briefly, the main game between the Adamson Lady Falcons and the University of the Philippines Fighting Maroons.

It was already the 3rd set, at the 8 point of the 1st game wherein it was a very close match between UE and ADMU. The lady eagles won the match in 3 straight set victory. But seeing the score during the 2nd set, it was 27-25 in favor of the lady eagles. Gee, it must have been a very intense game.

While on the main game, I was only able to watch the 1st set between AdU and UP. UP won the first set. There has been a lot of improvement noted on UP's play, considering the they were able to steal a set from a very defense oriented team, the lady falcons.

As I say a while ago, I was mobile and wasn't able to watch the whole game. Checking the last video, the AdU was on top against UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment